Try it below
is a fast and powerful search engine that can index multiple sites and
automatically refresh the index with scheduled intervals.
sites and multiple search databases
rescanning of sites with configurable refresh interval
is different about PowerSearch?
PowerSearch can schedule different refresh time for
different sites or different parts of the same site. For example, you
can configure it to scan the news URL more frequently than the others.
- Unpack powersearch.zip You will find a folder named
PowerSearch/. There is a file named tsearch.cgi
under it, this is the main script.
- FTP the PowerSearch folder and all its sub folders
to your WEB server, change its permission to make it writable by CGI
user. E.g., On UNIX, chmod 777 PowerSearch
- Edit the tsearch.cgi script
- If needed, change the first line #!/usr/bin/perl
to reflect the location of perl on the web server.
- Set the $fBbA::master_cfg_dir to
the full path of the PowerSearch directory. For example:
- Set the $fBbA::fix_cgi_url to the
URL of the tsearch.cgi script For example:
- Upload the tsearch.cgi to your CGI-BIN and make it
- Access the tsearch.cgi via browser and follow the
on screen instructions
1) Create admin account
2) Login admin panel
3) Setup URLs to scan and refresh time, build the index
4) Copy search box form HTML to your home page.
try PowerSearch out for 30 days, if you want to keep using it, you need
to purchase a license.